[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
KPForum.net • View topic - THE WAR IS OVER!

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE WAR IS OVER!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 am 

Germany had taken over most of Europe they weren't a small sovereign nation. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

and allah lalalalalalalalalalalala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 pm 

Yup, they did. For a country smaller than the state of Texas they almost took over the world. If it wasnt for the US interveening, Germany most likely would have. They would of probably kicked Russia's ass too. You also have to realize that it took almost the entire world to fight off Germany and Japan. I think Germany's problem was that they didnt have the heavy industry/manufacturing that the US was capable of.

My point is, besides Germany who have we fought that was of any significance? None that I can think of. Thats our problem, we try to bully these little nations around because we think we should be policing the world. We need to get off Israel's dick, give back the land that the Palestinian's are entitled to and stay the fuck out of the worlds buisness. Most of the BS over there would stop.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm 

Israel owns. They get attacked by like damn near every country around them and still hold their ground. Israel = hard as fuck

PS - kontakt: of this country :die: :rip: :omg:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 am 

First of all, this war was completely different from any we've ever fought. The last time we fought a war we were trained to fight was Desert storm/shield. A stand up and fight battle, whoever has the bigger and better army wins. And we won that war in mere hours (hard to even consider it a war).

Not this fight, in Iraq and Afghanistan is something our regular army was never trained to fight. Guerrilla tactics style of fighting is something we've been trying to overcome ever since starting this war. We fight small bands of mountain men or organized cells of trained guerrilla fighters. They know the land, they know the people. We are just starting to fully understand how to fight and succeed in situations like this.

And for your other point, China and Russia wouldn't be dumb enough to go to war with us in the first place. Mutually assured destruction has taken care of that. If they fuck with us, we fuck up their world. They will then retaliate and fuck up our world. Seeing as how nobody wants to live on a barren, nuclear waste riddled, landscape--we don't have to sweat it.

Human nature is human nature, it hasnt changed since we could first wield a club and spear and start fires. I doubt it will anytime soon. People love to fight. Our entertainment is centered around violence and you only need look as far as what children are allowed to watch today. I saw a 5 year old an toddler still in diapers at the midnight release for The Expendables...nuff said.

If some people want to sit back and bitch and gripe about the war, it doesn't bother me. Thats everyone's right. You get to speak your mind and believe what you want. I'm a realist. The fighting will never stop, and I dont mind being in the thick of it. Plus I'd rather be out there in the field doing what I can to keep my soldiers alive and able to come home to their families than walking around outside the white house or pentagon with a pickett sign. At least then I can sleep at night knowing I've done something to help people, even though it will just be vilified by the media.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am 

And about Israel, if we get the fuck out nothing will stop. Palestine and Israel will fight until one nation is completely wiped off the face of planet. Their hatred is fueled by religion, common sense plays no part in it whatsoever. If we pulled out, other pussy nations in the United Nations would bitch about us being selfish and not wanting to protect Israel.

@Cipher= yes the Israeli army does pwn. Man for man they are best trained regular army fighting force in the world.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 am 

First of all, the US hasnt done shit to help the people over there. Raped and pillaged is more like what they did. Go to Wikileaks, those war documents read pretty clearly what happened in just Afghanistan. God knows wtf they did in Iraq. One stupid thing they did do was take Saddam out of power, which created a fuck storm among sunni and shiite's destablizing the entire region.

Of course youll probably tell me that Saddam was an evil tyranny type of man who needed to be removed immediately, which I agree with to a point. Atleast when he was in power he kept Iraq much more stablized. Now all we have done was give birth to a DEMON over in the middle-east.

And Cipher, your comment was completely irrelevant. Who the fuck said anything about Israel 'pwnin'??? All I said was we need to get off their dicks and stay out of the worlds buisness. Next time read a little more thoroughly instead of proofing a few paragraphs...

Last edited by KONTAKT on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 am 

So sad, these are the 'evil' men who want to take our freedom and kill every man, woman and child of the United-States in the name of ALLAH! LOL!

The real terrorist's wear fancy suits and ties and spread lies for a living. The big buisness interests. They are the ones who hate our freedom, not some fuckin' muslims in a country nobody's ever heard of prior to 9-11. They always need a scapegoat. That's where Bin Laden came in. A figurehead of evil they shove in your face on the television day after day. Conditioning you to accept loosing a little bit of liberty and freedom each day for the illusion of security.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 pm 

:sub: 444life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 pm 

And WTF happened to Bin Laden??? You dont hear shit about him anymore, aside from the media telling you every now and then that, military intelligence suspects hes hiding out on the Afghani-Pakistani border. The man who 'supposedly' plotted 9-11 can't be found.

So basically you don't hear shit about him anymore, now its all about Iran. The new 'Evil Empire' whose fueling their reactors to make nukes to destroy the world. Our so called military intelligence claims. They always overestimate the threat to the US, and that just feeds the scum who make up our military industrial complex. Eisenhower warned us about this shit in the 50s.

It reached full bloom with the looney-tune administration, Bush, Cheney, Rummy. Just as we overestimated the Soviets military capability and invented fantasies about iraq's WMD program, and now were making Iran out to be this 'Evil Empire' whose gonna start nuclear WW3. You should recall, WE are the only nation to use a nuclear weapon. On a civilian center, no less. And WE invade sovereign nations who do not toe the line...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm 

Beating England for independence was significant to at least 7 decimal places.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next